Gigamon, the premier deep observability company, has unveiled the winners of its Catalyst Partner Program Awards during its annual sales kick-off event held in Los Angeles. These distinguished partners have played pivotal roles in propelling Gigamon’s 2023 cloud business momentum, securing a dominant 67 percent market share in the first half of the year, as confirmed by market research firm 650 Group. Positioned as the leading vendor in deep observability, Gigamon extends its gratitude to partners and distributors who contributed to the success of the Gigamon Deep Observability Pipeline, benefiting a global customer base.
Dee Dee Acquista, Vice President of Worldwide Channel and Alliances at Gigamon, expressed the significance of the collaborative efforts with partners in delivering deep observability solutions worldwide. She highlighted the unparalleled efficiency and security achieved by enterprises in managing their hybrid cloud infrastructure, thanks to these partnerships.
The prestigious 2023 Catalyst Channel Award winners are as follows:
- Americas Partner of the Year – Enterprise: WWT (World Wide Technology) Chris Konrad, Vice President, Global Cyber at WWT, emphasized Gigamon’s critical role in their security practice, enabling the delivery of deep observability solutions to hybrid cloud customers. The award reflects their commitment to eliminating blind spots in the evolving threat landscape.
- Americas Partner of the Year – Public Sector: Blackwood Ryan Morris, President and Owner of Blackwood, expressed honor in receiving the award, acknowledging the strong practice built in the Public Sector. He highlighted the evolution of technologies, such as Gigamon Precryption™, and looks forward to celebrating two decades of partnership.
- APAC Partner of the Year: PT. Mastersystem Infotama, Tbk. Thio Eng Hok, Sales Director of PT. Mastersystem Infotama Tbk., a leading ICT infrastructure provider, emphasized the award’s basis on collaboration, innovation, and customer-centric values, aligning with Gigamon and their mutual customers.
- EMEA Partner of the Year: Bynet Alon Ben Zur, CEO of Bynet, highlighted the award’s reflection of their collaboration with Gigamon and commitment to delivering leading security solutions and support across sectors and organizations of all sizes.
- Cloud Partner of the Year: Presidio Raphael Meyerowitz, Vice President, Partner Go to Market at Presidio, expressed pride in delivering secure environments for digital transformation and thanked Gigamon for the partnership in securing hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud Partner of the Year: Vizst Technology Richard Betts, CEO of Vizst, expressed excitement at being recognized as the Cloud Partner of the Year. The partnership with Gigamon allowed them to offer end-to-end solutions and solidify their position as a leading provider of networking and cybersecurity technologies.
- Innovation & Collaboration Partner of the Year: Netmetrix Pablo Alvarez, Managing Director of Netmetrix, conveyed pride in receiving the inaugural award, emphasizing their collaboration with Gigamon in delivering security intelligence to elevate their customers’ security posture.
- Distributor of the Year: Exclusive Networks Paul Eccleston, Senior Vice President at Exclusive Networks, highlighted their joint commitment with Gigamon since 2015 in delivering best-in-class security solutions to enterprise customers.
- Top Gigamon Community Partner: Amit Kumar, Layer 8 Solutions Gigamon acknowledged Amit Kumar, a top contributor to the Gigamon VÜE community, for his invaluable contributions that aid security and IT professionals in navigating today’s complex threat environment and efficiently managing hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Claire Dougall, General Manager at Layer 8 Solutions, expressed their honor in presenting the Top Gigamon Community Partner award to Amit Kumar for his significant contributions to the Gigamon community.
These awards showcase the exceptional achievements of Gigamon’s top-performing partners and distributors, highlighting their pivotal roles in driving the success of the Gigamon Deep Observability Pipeline across the globe.